Every time I write the amount of servings a Brussels sprouts recipe yields I always feel like a bit of a sham. For whatever reason I can eat more Brussels sprouts than almost any vegetable. I’m sure there are many hashtags for people like me, and I’ll happily own them all. #servesone #brusselssproutsforever #morebrusselsforme
An Easy Brussels Sprouts Side Dish
This is one of those recipes that is just as easily at home during a fall or winter weeknight meal, or on a holiday table, or at a potluck. It really just has four ingredients, if you don’t count the water (or broth if you prefer) and salt and pepper. And one of those ingredients is the Brussels sprouts. And another is a little bit of butter. So, really that leaves the maple syrup and the Dijon. Which you already know because you read the title of the recipe.
4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Maple-Dijon Brussels Sprouts: A tender hands-off brussels sprouts side for the holidays, or any cold weather meal.Tweet This
Slow Cooker Brussels Sprouts
These can either be cooked on high for 2 hours, or on low for 4 in the slow cooker. If you are having a holiday meal, then you may love these in particular for their ability to free up some oven and stovetop space.
If your Brussels sprouts are small, just trim off the bottoms and remove any dry or discolored leaves. If they are large, you will want to cut them in half through the core. This recipe works just as well with either size.
More Brussel Sprouts Recipes:
- Brussels Sprouts, Apple, and Pomegranate Slaw Salad
- Creamy Brussels Sprouts Slaw
- Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad with Anchovy Vinaigrette
- Kung Pao Brussels Sprouts
Like this recipe? Pin it to your favorite board on Pinterest.Pin This
4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Maple-Dijon Brussels Sprouts
- Trim the bottoms from the brussels sprouts and remove any dry leaves from the outside. Cut them in half through the stem if they are very large.
- Place the brussels sprouts in the slow cooker. Add the butter, mustard, maple syrup, broth or water, and salt and pepper, as well as they cayenne if using. Stir well to coat the Brussels sprouts with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, or low for 4 hours. Stir to redistribute the glaze, and serve hot.
The nutrition values are provided as an estimate. It is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a qualified healthcare professional.
Made this recipe? Post a photo of your delicious creation on Instagram with our hashtag #dinnersolved