Is this an exciting recipe? No. This is a pretty and simple salad that can be made in 10 minutes. No massive bits of wisdom or revelation, no tricks of the trade, just an attractive salad you can turn to time and time again.
But even a salad as simple as this is but a boilerplate for whatever you have around, or feel inspired by at the market.
Don’t feel like spinach? Use arugula, or meslun or slivered romaine.
Don’t have feta? Goat cheese is great, as is crumbled cotija or queso freso. Ricotta salata, also super groovy.
Use any radishes you like – if you can find watermelon radishes, use them; they are gorgeous, fully living up to their name. A mix makes this simple salad very eye catching.
Use an olive oil you really like here – there are so few ingredients in this salad that the olive oil becomes a starring player.
Here are some more of my favorite simple salads:
- Romaine and Slivered Kale Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Light Green Crunchy Salad
- Endive Salad with Pear and Creamy Herb Dressing
- Endive, Arugula and Orange Salad
- Fennel and Endive Salad
- Kamut Tabbouleh Salad
- 3 Great and Really Simple Green Salads
- Green Bean Salad with Clementine Oranges and Feta
Spinach and Radish Salad with Feta
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, honey, thyme, and salt and pepper. Add the spinach and radishes to the bowl, and lightly toss. Add the feta cubes, and gently toss again. Serve in the bowl, or if you like, transfer to a serving platter.
The nutrition values are provided as an estimate. It is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a qualified healthcare professional.
Made this recipe? Post a photo of your delicious creation on Instagram with our hashtag #dinnersolved