I stole this recipe from myself. It’s a version of the Beef Chipotle Burgers that I’ve made for a while, in slider version. And then topped with another recipe I stole from myself—Frisee, Radicchio and Escarole Salad with Citrus Dressing, which kind of acts like a slaw. And then finished with yet another recipe I stole from myself, Blue Cheese Dip. I’m either a terrible thief or a terrific recipe repurposer. You decide.
If you are looking to ramp up your game day party game, these are a great candidate. They are adorable and utterly inhalable, but also slightly lofty.
And here’s a game day menu; you don’t have to make all of it, just pick and choose (and if you do like the look of the whole thing then enlist some friends for a pre-game cooking party).
Chipotle Sliders Recipe: These cute little sliders are kind of sophisticated as sliders go, but still totally game day party worthy.Tweet This
A Game Day Menu
- Chipotle Sliders (recipe right below!)
- Buffalo Turkey Burger Sliders
- Mini Pizzas: These Mini Pizzas get inhaled pretty quickly, so count on at least 4 per person—more if my family is coming.
- Or maybe a Nacho Bar.
- Game Day Ground Beef Chili paired with Pepper Jack and Green Chili Corn Muffins
- Sheetpan Macaroni and Cheese Squares: Mac and cheese becomes portable!
- Big Chewy Brownie Cookies with Dried Cherries and White Chocolate Chips: Fudgy in texture, super chocolatey in texture, and studded with good things.
And also good to know: 10 Things To Make With Leftover Ground Beef.
Easy Chipotle Sliders
- 2 pounds ground beef 80/20%
- 2 tablespoons pureed chipotles in adobo sauce see Note
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- 20 slider rolls approximately
- ½ recipe Frisée Radicchio and Escarole Salad with Citrus Dressing
- ½ cup Blue Cheese Dip
- In a large bowl combine the beef, pureed chipotles in adobo, salt and onion. Hands are best for this.
- ¼ cup at a time, form the mixture into small patties.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. Pan grill the burgers for 3 to 3 minutes on each side, until they are done to your liking. Serve on the buns (toasted if you wish) with the salad/slaw and some blue cheese dip.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.