Buffalo Turkey Burger Sliders
I love the idea of comfort-bar food at home.Print
Makes 12 sliders
These Buffalo Turkey Burger Sliders could be a serious part of our regular rotation. I love the idea of comfort-bar food at home.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Coarse or kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Canola or vegetable oil for coating the pan
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 12 slider rolls
1. In a small bowl combine the mayo, blue cheese and milk.
2. In a medium bowl, lightly beat the egg, add the onion, bread crumbs, sat, pepper and mix well, then add the turkey and use your hands or a spoon to combine thoroughly. Form the mixture into about 12 2-inch patties, and make a little indent in the center of each so that when they cook, and the middle swells out a bit, they will end up flat.
3. Lightly oil a large skillet and cook the burgers over medium heat until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. While the burgers are cooking, combine the melted butter and hot sauce in a shallow bowl.
4. After the burgers have cooked, dip each one on both sides into the butter-hot sauce mixture, and place on the bottom of a roll. Top with the blue cheese sauce and the top of the roll and serve warm.