At last, lose that sinking feeling when reading “measure a 1/2 cup of honey…”
Anything sticky is just plain hard to measure. You pour it into the cup, then you pour it into your bowl or pot, and a thick coating is always left inside the measuring cup, drip drip dripping, but never fully getting out of the cup.
- Roasted Winter Vegetables Sriracha Honey Glaze
- Honey Creole Mustard Green Beans
- Red Salad with Citrus, Honey and Thyme Vinaigrette
- Vegetable and Brown Rice Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing
- Prosciutto, Asian Pear and Blue Cheese Crostini
- Sweet Potato Spoonbread
- Chewy Molasses Cookies
- Pumpkin Gingerbread with Crystallized Ginger
- Island Chicken Bites
And there are some other helpful videos you might want to check out!
Freezing Leftover Tomato Paste – never throw away another half-full can of moldy tomato paste.
Peeling Ginger With a Spoon – another plus is that this is a great kid kitchen task
Fruit Salad on a Stick – fruit salad get much more interesting when it is kebabed
Writing With Melted Chocolate – cupcakes and birthday cakes are inscribed in a flash with a bag of chocolate chips
Cutting Avocado Neatly – get those pretty little cubes you see in restaurants
Slicing Scallions Cleanly – no more daisy chains of scallions
Mincing Garlic Super Fine – garlic that will blend right into to dressings, sauces, and so on, without those unpleasant big chunks