Herbed Roasted and Raw Tomato Salsa with Olives
A multi-layered tomato experience.
Servings 8 People
- 1 cup red cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup yellow cherry or teardrop tomatoes
- 5 plum tomatoes roasted and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot minced or 1/4 cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped Nicoise olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves optional
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Quarter the red and yellow cherry tomatoes and place them in a medium sized bowl. Add the chopped roasted tomatoes, olive oil, olives, shallot, basil, thyme (if using), and salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 220mg | Potassium: 191mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 469IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg