Brussels Sprouts, Apple, and Pomegranate Slaw Salad
So much going on, in terms of taste, texture and color - this is a fully engaging salad.
Servings 8 People
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts sliced and then roughly chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 apples cut into thin 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard preferably grainy
- 1 heaping tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup finely minced shallot
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Place the Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, and apple slices in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, or container, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, mayonnaise, honey, shallot and salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine well. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 329mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 452IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg