Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Feta and Herbed Mayonnaise
A quick summery meal that can be made ahead. Skip the bacon and it's vegetarian!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Servings: 4 People
- ½ pound chunky shaped cooked pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup Herbed Mayonnaise plus more as needed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup crumbled cooked bacon or bacon lardons optional
Toss the pasta with the olive oil, cherry tomatoes, and feta. Add about ¼ cup of the herbed mayo and toss until everything is well coated. Add more mayo by the tablespoon if it seems dry. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed, remembering that you will be adding bacon (if you are adding bacon), which will add saltiness and pepperiness.
Just before serving, toss in the bacon if desired.
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 848mg | Potassium: 595mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1236IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 152mg | Iron: 3mg