Spicy Greens Salad with Gochujang Dressing
A dressing with some punch, thanks to a hint of gochujang, a Korean chili paste you should get to know!
Servings 6 People
- 2 tablespoons gochujang paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 4 ounces mixed spicy greens
- 4 ounces romaine heart leaves torn into smaller pieces
In a jar, add the gochujang paste, oil, orange juice, vinegar, honey, onions and salt. Shake to combine.
Place the greens and romaine in a serving bowl, and either serve the dressing on the side, or drizzle it over and toss to combine.
Calories: 67.67kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.71g | Protein: 0.71g | Fat: 4.77g | Saturated Fat: 3.82g | Sodium: 201.88mg | Potassium: 117.55mg | Fiber: 0.48g | Sugar: 4.27g | Vitamin A: 1882.81IU | Vitamin C: 9.2mg | Calcium: 8.69mg | Iron: 0.35mg