Spicy Greens Salad with Gochujang Dressing
A dressing with some punch, thanks to a hint of gochujang, a Korean chili paste you should get to know!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 People
- 2 tablespoons gochujang paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 4 ounces mixed spicy greens
- 4 ounces romaine heart leaves torn into smaller pieces
In a jar, add the gochujang paste, oil, orange juice, vinegar, honey, onions and salt. Shake to combine.
Place the greens and romaine in a serving bowl, and either serve the dressing on the side, or drizzle it over and toss to combine.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 176mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2824IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg