Spicy Pear and Cilantro Salsa
Bright and citrusy and sweet and herby.
Servings 4 People
- 2 ripe but firm pears diced
- ½ red onion finely minced
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded Hatch or other hot pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 Meyer lemon or 1 tablespoon each fresh orange and lemon juice
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
In a mixing bowl gently combine the pears, onions, pomegranate seeds, hot peppers, cilantro, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Serve with chips.
Calories: 63.55kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.49g | Protein: 0.63g | Fat: 0.24g | Saturated Fat: 0.04g | Sodium: 1.8mg | Potassium: 150.31mg | Fiber: 3.4g | Sugar: 10.44g | Vitamin A: 62.67IU | Vitamin C: 10.06mg | Calcium: 11.17mg | Iron: 0.16mg