Creamy Brussels Sprouts Slaw
Even though most of us think of Brussels sprouts for the holidays, this would make a killer picnic dish.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 6 People
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts sliced and then roughly chopped (see Note)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup small diced red onion
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan
- ½ cup dried cranberries or cherries optional
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds optional
Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, or container, combine the mayonnaise, olive oil, mustard, lime juice, orange juice, honey, red onion, and salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the Brussels sprouts and toss to combine well. Add the Parmesan, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds and toss again. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Calories: 254.89kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.11g | Protein: 7.79g | Fat: 17.15g | Saturated Fat: 3.71g | Cholesterol: 11.25mg | Sodium: 235.51mg | Potassium: 378.44mg | Fiber: 4.08g | Sugar: 12.53g | Vitamin A: 653.43IU | Vitamin C: 68.83mg | Calcium: 129.69mg | Iron: 1.7mg