Spinach and Radish Salad with Feta
What's red and green and white all over?Print
Serving Size: 4
This is not an exciting blog post. This is a blog post to show off a pretty and simple salad. No massive bits of wisdom or revelation, no tricks of the trade, just an attractive salad you can turn to time and time again.
Use an olive oil you really like here. I really wanted to use watermelon radishes in this salad, but couldn’t find them. If you can find them use, them, they are gorgeous, fully living up to their name.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- ¼ pound feta, cubed
1. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, honey, thyme, and salt and pepper. Add the spinach and radishes to the bowl, and lightly toss. Add the feta cubes, and gently toss again. Serve in the bowl, or if you like, transfer to a serving platter.