Roasted Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts and Leeks with Spicy Drizzle
Sriracha sauce, olive oil, and a handful of fresh herbs make a great drizzle for roasted vegetables.Print
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 leeks, white and light green parts only, sliced and rinsed
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Coarse or kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place the cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and leeks on the baking sheet, drizzle over 2 tablespoons olive oil, sprinkle with salt and toss. Spread out on the sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and just slightly golden.
2. While the vegetables are roasting, make the spicy drizzle. Place the rest of the olive oil, Sriracha, parsley and sage in a blender or a food processor and blend until it is fairly smooth.
3. Transfer the vegetables to a serving platter, and either drizzle over the spicy sauce, or pass it on the side, or drizzle over a little and pass the rest (that’s what I usually do, but if you think some of your gang won’t go for it, leave it on the side). Serve hot, warm or room temperature.